To contact Lauren about opportunities for speaking or training, please reach out!
Lauren has spoken extensively throughout the area and would love to work with your group.
- Presenter: Association of Positive Behavior Support National Conference – Topic: “Implementation of Positive Behavior Support in Alternative School Settings” – March 2011.
- Presenter: National Conference on School Success – Topic: “Bullying Prevention in Early Childhood” – October 2012
- Keynote Speaker: Jewish Educators Conference – Topic: “The Power of Relationships: Bringing a positive climate and culture to the classroom” – August, 2018.
- Presenter: Texas School Social Work Conference – Topic: “Dare to Lead in School Mental Health” – February, 2021.
- Guest Speaker: Congregation Rodef Shalom: “Supporting Transgender Youth in Faith Communities” – November, 2021
- Trainer: Cherry Creek School District – Dare to Lead (Topics: Empathy & Self-Compassion; Living Into Our Values; Vulnerability & Shame) – 2019-2022
Lauren Ross TED Talk
Ashley Gibbs Davis
Aparna Kumar &
Dr. Wendy O’Connor